Thursday, August 21, 2008

Room Looks Nice

After Dad signed enough papers to fill a small notebook, Elaine was transferred to Homewood this afternoon. Homewood sent their handicap van and moved her in the wheelchair. Mom rode along with her.

Mom and Dad say there is no comparison between the 2 facilities, but Elaine's response was "room looks nice, but she doesn't want to be in any of them". Elaine doesn't like moving at all so the day is rather tense.

If you look at her profile, I have included her room number (252) and added her room phone number.

She struggles to find the phone and button to call the nurse. Please keep this in mind when calling her.

Have a restful night Elaine.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Elaine,
We all had a great time yesterday. I was so happy to see you and Janie singing those Elvis songs. The pics I took turn out good. I will bring them next visit. I hope your pain has ease up some. Hang in there! Take Care! My prayers are with you. Love, Kimmy

Gary said...

Hi Elaine,

Miss talking to ya daily at work. Just wanted to say "Hi" and hope you are well rested for the big Preseason Game tomorrow night. Your Ravens against my Rams. I hope it turns out better than the game we went to in Balto. Remember how great we thought a Super Bowl game would have been against the Ravens of 2000, and the Rams of either 1999, or 2001?
Well they both seem to have gone downhill since their respective victories.

Take care of yourself, and we will talk to ya soon.

Constant thoughts and prayers from me, Marcia and the rest of us in St. Louis. (Midalloy)

Best regards
Your friend,
Gary

terri said...

Hi Elaine,

Well, I finally got a chance to get into this blog. I thank Kimmy, Jackie and Jannie; they gave me the instructions on how to get in.

Your new place is really beautiful. It was nice seeing you on Thursday evening. We plan on coming back for a visit this week.

Hang in there girl, you know I am praying for you big time.

Love,
Terri